This is life at the Lebenberg
A journey through the centuries in the idyllic castle hotel
Historical charm & timeless elegance
Your stay at the Lebenberg Schlosshotel
If you drive up the 80-metre-high hill, you first see the castle part of the house, until today’s Hotel Lebenberg Schlosshotel reveals its entirety. The ascent already suggests that this house writes its own stories.
The interior renovation of 2019 draws you in and makes you forget everyday life. With warm colours and subtle wood tones, the interior exudes peace and security.
Sleep like an emperor in our stylish rooms, relax in the 46-metre panoramic pool, balance body, mind and soul in the spacious wellness area or enjoy our culinary delights in the restaurant or exceptional cocktails at the bar.
Check-in from 15:00 p.m.
Check-out until 11:00 a.m.
24 Hour Reception
Luggage and car service
Good Morning Concierge for questions about our delicious breakfast and tips for a perfect day’s programme – daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Concierge service: whether limousine service, reservations, hairdresser appointments, shopping tips, or ideas for gifts and flower arrangements
Daily shuttle to the Hahnenkamm cable car every half hour from 08:30 to 17:00
Free high-speed WLAN throughout the hotel
Children’s playroom – babysitting service with prior reservation
Lebenberg Spa offer – treatments and applications to relax and feel good from 10:00 to 19:00
- Grander water in all pipes – even in the panorama pool
- Fitness area with modern Technogym equipment
- Element 3 Ski Shop in the house
- Sale of ski passes
- Pillow menu
- Ironing and sewing service
- Dry cleaning service
- Digital guest folder in every room
- Room service from 07:00 – 21:00
- Parking – limited underground parking (€ 30,00/day) and free outdoor parking for cars and coaches (subject to availability)
- Dogs welcome – incl. dog bed, food bowl and treats, surcharge € 30.00/day – only possible with advance reservation and in selected rooms