Our 11 castle rooms are located in our old castle wing. Those who love history will visibly feel at home in the castle rooms. The rooms are located in the listed tower and have been left in the historical style.
We ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed here.
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out until 11:00 a.m.
- 24 hours reception
- Luggage and car service
- Good Morning Concierge for questions about our delicious breakfast and tips for a perfect day’s programme – daily from 7:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Concierge service: whether limousine service, reservations, hairdresser appointments, shopping tips or ideas for gift and flower arrangements
- Daily shuttle to the Hahnenkamm lift every half hour (winter)/every hour (summer) from 08:30 – 17:00
- Free high-speed WLAN throughout the hotel
- Children’s playroom – babysitting service with prior reservation
- Lebenberg Spa offer – treatments and applications to relax and feel good from 10:00 – 19:00 hrs.
- Grander water in all pipes – even in the panorama pool
- Fitness area with modern Technogym equipment
- Element 3 Ski Shop in the house
- Sale of ski passes
- Pillow menu
- Ironing and sewing service
- Dry cleaning service
- Digital guest folder in every room
- Room service from 07:00 – 17:30 hrs
- Parking – limited underground parking (€ 30,00/day) and free outdoor parking for cars and coaches (subject to availability)
- Dogs welcome – incl. dog bed, food bowl and treats, surcharge € 30.00/day – only possible with advance reservation and in selected rooms
RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES
In the middle of nature
Harmonise soul and body and enjoy a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains in the 46m panoramic pool.